Do you provide Certified (beglaubigte) Translation of Marriage Certificate, Birth Certificate, Driving License etc?

Yes we provide Court sworn certified translation for all the official use. You can submit our certified translation at the Finance Office, Foreign Office, City Office, Embassies, Hospitals and Banks. The certified translation will be accepted by all Government offices.

Author Image

Rishi Anand

Rishi is a Language enthusiast and Founder and CEO of Linguidoor Translation and Localization Services based in Berlin, Germany. He is passionate about the Localization Industry, and he has a keen interest in sharing Insights, News, and development to create awareness, educate, and inspire.


Made up your mind yet?

Empower your globalization goals today!