Do I need to provide my original marriage certificate to you for translation?

No, you don’t have to provide your original marriage certificate. Instead, you will just have to send the scanned copy of your marriage certificate via email or fax. We just need a copy of the document that you wish to translate. Once the translation is successfully conducted, we certify it as an authentic and certified translated document.

Author Image

Rishi Anand

Rishi is a Language enthusiast and Founder and CEO of Linguidoor Translation and Localization Services based in Berlin, Germany. He is passionate about the Localization Industry, and he has a keen interest in sharing Insights, News, and development to create awareness, educate, and inspire.


Made up your mind yet?

Empower your globalization goals today!