Moreover professional document translation is a complicated task. It not only requires expertise in the language in which the document will be translated but also the right academic background of the translator in consonance with the project or type of document.
In other words, a translator with a legal background cannot translate medical records and the one with a medical background cannot do justice to a legal document Translation. For instance, a translator with expertise in arts may not be able to translate documents related to business.
Above all, It is extremely important that the right translator does the document translation project. Therefore, in order to ensure that this herculean job is carried out properly, we offer the following additional tips:
- The first and foremost concern in document Translation is the issue of confidentiality. Documents which require translation may contain sensitive and classified information that cannot be shared with one and all. The translator must strictly observe the security and privacy guidelines if any provided with the document. Most importantly the client should be aware of these protocols so that they are confident in sharing the right document.
- In addition, The next issue is adhering to the strict deadlines which a client provides. There can be no delay in providing the translated documents as the delay may cause irreparable damage. What if the document one has to submit in an on-going court proceeding or presents before the stake-holders for debt-financing. In these sort of situations, timing plays a key role and must be strictly followed.
- The accurateness of the translated document is absolutely imperative. Even a single mistake can lead to alteration in the whole meaning of the sentence in the document and may have an irreversible effect.
- Moreover, the translator is familiar with the relevant terminology of the subject matter and also, ensure that the meaning of same is not lost while it is translated to the target language. E.g. in a brochure detailing works of a designer, all the elements of an ensemble say fabric, colour, tone, stitches, etc. must be properly described and translated. Even if the Translation of the name of the fabric is wrong, it can be a disaster.
- Most importantly, The translator must ensure that he has proof-read the document before delivery. He must ensure that the document in the target language is unconditionally the same as the original. As a check, the translator should attempt to translate back the document from target language to source language using the new document. This would help remove any irregularities.
This is to say that the Business Document Translation is not just about each and every word but ensuring that the content and the culture of the translated document remains in a precise manner.
- Business Agreements
- Company profile
- Business plans
- Annual reports
Technical document Translation
- User Manual and Technical Specifications
- Product Manual and Handbooks
- Data Manuals
- Research reports
Legal document Translation
- Intellectual property Agreement
- Court Judgement
- Incorporation document
- Patent and trademark filings
Medical Document Translation
- Instruction for Use (IFU)
- Scientific Articles
- Journals and magazines
- Pharmacological Studies etc.
In Short, A professional document translation agency will help you to manage your huge document translation tasks. The professional Translation company will assure you that your task will be completed on time. Not only as per the deadline, moreover they deliver the translation project accurately and correctly.
Do read more about the differences between a certified translation and notarized translations here.
We, at LINGUIDOOR, ensure our utmost attention and precaution while translating any document (in any niche) for our clients and would be happy to help! Contact us at email@example.com or WhatsApp us at +4917634355168
Terms and Conditions
Birth certificate Translation
Marriage Certificate Translation
Marketing & PR Translation